A Pedagogue's Progress
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
 
I'm on a roll

Why, after nearly a month's hiatus, this sudden deluge of posts, one after the other in such quick succession? One explanation is that there is no school tomorrow and no assignments due until Friday (see below). Another is that I'm not playing Oblivion or reading Shakespeare's English Kings (which I confess not to have read when assigned to do so by the man who wrote the book). But the most important reason's that I happen to have spent some time before this blogging spree writing a formal paper. In other words, I've warmed up sufficiently -- it was quite an intense session -- and am now, so to speak, running at a nice pace. I ought to switch back to that paper soon though. Like immediately after I type these words.


Comments:

Post a Comment